mine:]
till jannah u're my besties..

Wednesday, July 24, 2013 @ Wednesday, July 24, 2013 | 0 Comment [s]

Greeting Text




This post special I dedicated to my besties in CFS IIUM..
thank you..thank you..thank you..


2 yrs ago,,I came to CFS IIUM..with no friends that I know before..i feel like God threw me at mars..so scary because im alone..suddently in small class,,we meet for the first time.we didn’t know each other before.who u are?who I am?but in two yrs..we get close..and close..and close..I love the feeling that we think the same way. It is like our brains have their own waves linked to each other – like we are born to be friends forever. u make me smile..u drive my day crazy..u wipe my tears..u teach wat im not understand..We are the nerdy type of girls. We love to do our own business..we are really crazy and “almost” mentally-retarded girls..hahaha..guys,I wish that I could explain to you how much you mean to me..you’ve shown me that it’s oke to be alone here.We keep on inspiring and encouraging each other when the other one is feeling down.im so grateful having you guys by myside.I wish I could tell you how much I love you..but there just aren’t words,are there?the friendship we have is the kind that comes along once in lifetime..the kind that where we can know what the other thinks and feels without saying a word.you mean everything to me..there really isn’t another way to put it..



Our journey might be different after this..but I wish you nothing but the best in your new life..i cant lie myself..i t breaks my heart knowing that I won’t see you every day after this like b4..no more “lepaking” till midnight in muzi’s room like b4..no more story telling till pengsan..im sure I will miss all that moments!i will miss our laugh..i will miss yr nagging..i will miss everything about u!but we need to spread up..not because we dnt love our friendship or what..but for our FUTURE..i genuinely hope that you find all the happiness you deserve..





Guys..seriously im scared..i know it’s selfish,but I need you..it terrifies me that you could find someone else that can replace me!really scared when think about it..u are so mean to me..please don’t replace me..Even If I am thousand miles away from you,please remember to call me when you can..i’ll always answer and I’ll always be there for you..no matter what happens..till jannah we will keep our friendship..janji!




I do not know why I am closing this post rite now..Words cannot express our friendship. It is indescribable. I love you to the moon and back and infinite..i love you guys..thanks for the memories..i will miss our moments..srry for my wrongs..I thank God for letting us meet because we totally click! I hope that our friendship will stay this way forever and will change for the better. I know we will see each other again. Trust me; we will travel the world in the future. We have to because it is our greatest dream!good luck for gombakians..good luck kuantians..till we meet again!




Older Post
The Disclaimer

; Hi peepsWelcome to my world.Plz behave yourself.do respect mine.sarcastic babies can go out now!
Navigations!

Diary About Stuff Site


Archives

» May 2011
» October 2012
» April 2013
» July 2013
Let's Talk!


no harsh word!
leave your footstep,oke!
leave my blog if you not like with wat i write:)
;


The Credits!

by :farisya away|si tukang edit:nuyen|asl template:kutip dr belogskin..|pesanan penaja:nak mcm nie??edit sendiri.lol

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!