mine:]
my 20 runway..

Tuesday, April 30, 2013 @ Tuesday, April 30, 2013 | 0 Comment [s]

Greeting Text




my sweetie pies besties,nash and muzi..xlupa my dearest classmates!

Thanks so much for throwing me a surprise birthday party! I was definitely stunned!  I was speechless when you surprised me with a 20th birthday cake..nak prank muzi but its turn to me!hermm,nash..i almost get minor heart attack you know..but it was wonderful and I'll never forget this celebrating my beday with awesome buddies..You guys made my birthday more special and memorable.

I am so glad we are sorority classmates. Thanks for being a true friend during all my ups and downs, ha. 
All of you are such a happy kids and kind person..even baru satu sem skls,,tapi korg sgt best..the best classmates i have..i love g142 members..





Dear Allah,,Thank you very much for the wonderful blessingsI’ve received this year – that’s to have special circle of friends who wish the best for me.And you’re one of that. Thank you..



Older Post | Newer Post
The Disclaimer

; Hi peepsWelcome to my world.Plz behave yourself.do respect mine.sarcastic babies can go out now!
Navigations!

Diary About Stuff Site


Archives

» May 2011
» October 2012
» April 2013
» July 2013
Let's Talk!


no harsh word!
leave your footstep,oke!
leave my blog if you not like with wat i write:)
;


The Credits!

by :farisya away|si tukang edit:nuyen|asl template:kutip dr belogskin..|pesanan penaja:nak mcm nie??edit sendiri.lol

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!